Home – Slider
A serene & safe vacation spot in the COVID-19 era
Our cottages provide plenty of social distance and privacy! We are doing extra cleaning and disinfecting prior to guests’ arrival. For more information on visiting us safely, please call: (708) 310-9152.
- Water sports galore – Fishing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming. The area has many lakes and rivers to discover. Not one moment of boredom at Blue Canoe!
- Kids have a blast! – They can play in the water, on our sandy beach, run around on our spacious grassy fields and have fun at the playground.
- Spacious, socially distant layout with freedom to roam – Our resort spans more than 13 acres of land, including wooded areas, grassy expanses, the lakefront beach, and a picturesque creek.
- A nature lover’s paradise – Little Pleasant Lake and all the lakes surrounding us are wonderful places for bird watching and enjoying the outdoor setting. The area is also great for biking and hiking.
- Bring your camera – Sometimes deer and other animals visit the property! You’re sure to make many wonderful memories and take some great photos when you stay with us.