Please review and agree to follow the policies below before you complete your transaction.
If placing a reservation at Camp Blue Canoe, you will be staying at one or more of our cottages at 13403 Spence Road, Three Rivers Michigan, 49093. Please observe the maximum occupancy of the cottage(s) you plan to rent. Check-in time is 3:00 pm on the beginning date of your reservation. Check-out time is 10:00 am on the ending date. During your stay, we expect your party to conduct yourselves in a manner that does not interfere with the comfort and safety of other guests or neighbors.
- Excessive noise and loud music are not permitted, and especially not during quiet hours, which are from 10 pm to 9 am.
- Hunting and the use of firearms or incendiaries such as fireworks is not allowed on the premises.
- Tent camping is not permitted, unless you have contacted us to ask permission.
- No unregistered guests or parties without prior approval.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed inside cottages. Cigarette filters should be thrown in the garbage and not left anywhere on the premises, including fireplaces.
- Pets are not allowed at Camp Blue Canoe. If you have a dog or other pet and are considering a vacation with us, we ask that you make other arrangements for your animal(s).
- Please be respectful of our property and leave all furniture, furnishings, boats, boating equipment, cooking equipment, and housewares in good condition. Clean up after yourself and do not leave any trash.
- Do not harm the trees, bushes, or wildlife.
- Do not park on the road or in the grass.
- Little Pleasant Lake is a private, no-wake lake, and no motors larger than 10 hp are allowed. Jet skis, pontoons, and speedboats are not permitted. We have row boats, canoes, and kayaks that you are welcome to use.
- Guests must wear life jackets when using any water vessel. We have some life jackets but encourage you to bring your own.
- Guests may grill and enjoy campfires in specified areas. Open fires and lit grills cannot be left unattended.
- Swimming, cycling, hiking, boating, playing at the playground and other activities are at your own risk. Guests are expected to assume full responsibility for any bodily injury or property damage.
- For their safety, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when they are near the water or creek.
- Your reservation will include a nonrefundable $59 fee to cover damages of up to $500 caused by you or your party during your stay.
Please make sure you are comfortable with the following guidelines before you book. This policy applies to cancellations for any reason, including COVID-19 issues.
- 100% refund if you cancel 60 days prior to your reserved date.
- 50% refund if you cancel 30 days before your reservation.
- No refund if you cancel fewer than 30 days before your reserved date.